A Practical Guide to Branding Through Events
The meetings and events industry is in the midst of a significant transformation where event professionals are shifting from a traditional emphasis on operational excellence, logistics, and expense management toward the true value of events as sales and marketing enablers.
Our latest guide addresses this transformation by providing strategic and practical advice to help you use branding to build event value and to leverage events in support of corporate or product brands.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The importance of branding and how to drive brand value through meetings and events
- Three ways branding plays out in events and meetings
- Guidance on creating brand consistency across an event
- Keys to successful implementation
- Advice on branding-related features to look for in an event management technology platform